Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Whoever said don't cry over spilt milk must have never breastfed..haha

So some if you might know the story but I recently got to get a new iPhone. Short version of the story is that I went to take my afternon break aka pump in my car, and I got off the elevator and felt something wet, I found out it was coming from my purse. 10 ounces of "liquid gold" was in the bottom of my purse. Apparently I had not sealed the bag..I ran to the print room only to find everything in my purse soaked including my phone, wallet, and mike's old iPod he had just given me! I couldn't believe it. I didn't know if I was more upset about the precious milk I lost of the things I lost because of it. Well I've learned my lesson, love my iPhone, and now use bottles...haha oh the joys of motherhood....you learn something new everyday!

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment