Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Recipe time!!

Me and Max decided over the weekend that this week we were going to look through our recipe books and pick out some good dinenrs to cook for daddy...I have my staple dinners that I cook....grilled chicken/veggies/rice, taco bake from wal-mart, enchiladas, chicken fettichini, stir fry.....but this week I want to start cooking some new recipes for Mike. Casseroles, Desserts, who knows! This would be a good time to also mention that one thing I did when I got married is sent a blank recipe card with all of my shower inviations, and asked people to bring it to the shower filled out with a recipe they wanted to share with me. So now I have all of these recipes from all friends and family in a box in the kitchen. It's so neat to read people's different meals they love to cook and I'm looking forward to cooking some of them and than telling them about my experience. So thank you in advance to everyone out there that gave me a recipe card for my wedding, they are going to good use!


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment