Thursday, September 17, 2009

Tiffany and Chris Weis

We all had a lot of fun at the wedding on Saturday. It was absolutely gorgeous. It looked straight out of a magazine. It was at the botanical gardens in fayeteville. My parents took care of max. I was the guestbook attendant. Me and mike went and Jennifer flew in from north Carolina forthe wedding. The ceremony was held under a tent, she walked on yellow roses, breanna, carrie, and Elizabeth were bridesmaids and had beautiful brown strpless dresses. We were scared of rain but we didn't see a drop all night! We than took a tour of the gardens and than headed to dinner. I had chicken, mike has salmon, just delicios. The toasts were some of the best I have heard. They had some dancing and even an anniversay dance that I had never seen before and I thought it was neat... Mike left early and went to get max and brought him back to the reception for a few minutes ... What a great wedding we are so happy for Tiffany and Uris and wish them many years of happiness together. We are so thankful they included us to help celebrate on their special day!!!














-- Post From Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment