Friday, March 26, 2010

Laney's surgery

Laney had her surgery at Arkansas Childrens hospital on Wednesday February 17th to get her 1st of 2 coclear implants. For those of who don't know Laney is my niece who was born the Thursday before I went into labor with max on that Saturday so max and Laney ended up being only 4 days apart. Shortly after Laney's birth we discovered Laney was born with profound hearing loss in both ears. Thankfully Laney was excepted as a candidate for the implants. She has been doing good, I will add a picture of her implant soon. Todd and/or Jennie have been making weekly trips to adjust her hearing down to ACH. I think the date is by May when her implant will be turned all the way up. We are so excited for our Little Laney. We are just so thankful for this opportunity of being given the chance to hear. Laney is such a special little girl, I know she will touch a lot of people's lives as she grows older.





-- Post From Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment