Saturday, December 4, 2010

A Gift from my Aunt Phyllis

My aunt Phyllis came to visit from Colorado for Thanksgiving. We also celebrated my Birthday while shew as here. She got the idea a few years ago to make me a quilt out of some of my old KD shirts. This visit she came down and surprised me with the finished quilt! I was so impressed. She cut out the backs of the shirts to make one side and the fronts of the shirts for the other side. I loved the little patch below she added too. It's actually big enough to use as a bedspread in a U of A/Razorback room when we move to a bigger house. Everyone I have shown it to has been very impressed. I know she put so much work into it. It is such a great way to keep all of my college memories. But for those of you who might be wondering...she is not out for hire...she called this a "labor of love












































































No comments:

Post a Comment