Monday, January 3, 2011

Annual Silver Dollar City Christmas Family Trip

Every year for the Holidays, we take a family trip to Silver Dollar City. I think I have literrally only missed once ( when I was 8 month's pregnant) since I've been little? its something I always remember doing. I am even more excited I get to share that experience with Max now ( and my 3 nieces) Having a kid at Silver Dollar City makes it such a different experience - in such a great way. Pictures are below but my favorite parts of the trip are:

Mom driving us there, getting lost (like we hadn't been there a million times, getting there before the park even opened, the rides with the kids, standing in line to see santa ( not actually seeing him - just standing in line - max didn't make it that far) the christmas parade, getting eat a funnel cake, seeing the parade, making a smore, and the best part - the tree at the end.



Me and Max about to head into Silver Dollar City! Such a change from last year when he was only 10 months old The Silver Dollar City Tree


All of us pose for a picture ( taken by Phyllis)




isn't this the best picture of the kids?!



This is Max in timeout







Aunt Phyllis to the rescue




I love the look on Laney's face - pure excitement. I love how Silver Dollar City has rides even for the little kids. They feel so special they get to join in teh fun. You can see it all in their faces when they ride the rides. They feel like big kids.












Max, Phyllis - and Mabry and Mary Frannie went on the tea cup ride. I wanted to clarify since ince the picture you can really only see Mike and Phyllis.

Mary Frannie was excited that uncle Mike took her a ride

Me and Mike were so nervous (mostly me) to see Max think he was a big boy and try to go on this! He was way too short! I was so worried abou him falling ( and me having to squish in there to go get him) but he did fine and had a blast...where there is a will there is a way I guess you'd say.










Everyone watching the parade - one of the best parts of the night.


my mom and her sister ( my aunt Phyllis)





























No comments:

Post a Comment