Tuesday, June 14, 2011

NEW MICROWAVE!!!


The first microwave I ever got my brother gave it to me from his old apartment for my new apartment. I brought that microwave into Me and Mike's marriage :) The buttons slowly started to go out and we soon had to just punch the minute button and sit there if we didn't need a whole minute. We were so stubborn about getting a new microwave. One day the microwave semi caught on fire. We'll say semi because it was small sparks and it went out on it's own. We were nervous the microwave was a gonner. We let it sit for a few days to regain it's strength and bravely tried it again...it worked...no spark...good to go! a few weeks/month later the incident happened again....it was after this we decided the microwave needed to be repalced, and my time with my first ever microwave was over :( ...luckily just in time in January - my sister moves here and what did she have extra one of??? you guessed it - a microwave!!! We were so excited....we got it to the house and let's just say it was a spacesaver....boy was this thing tiny!! We couldn't complain though, it fit our plates to warm and helped us out so we could take out time picking out a new microwave. Apparently it's one of the hardest decisions I've made because I have bought several items in my life but month's passed and still no new microwave. It took a garage sale to make me get a new one.....you see I'm a little cheap and realized that I needed to buy a new microwave so I could sell the old one on the garage sale :) Well priced it for $12 - sold it for $10....and we got a new microwave FINALLY!!! So ladies and gentleman - above are pictures of me and mike's very first microwave purchase ever....we are very excited - we still talk about it almost daily when we are in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment