Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Trip to Russellville

What a fun trip to Russellville last week. For the first time since I was young - that I can remember...we stayed 2 nights in Russellville. That never happens, so I was excited to get to spend extra time with everyone especially my Grandma. This was also our first trip bringing Alex down to meet everyone. Below are some pictures from our visit

We took the ipad to show my Grandma pictures of Alex in the hospital


Max enjoyed eating breakfast with Nana


Nana would read him several books. One of them she read was a policeman book that my uncle got in 1954. Max loved this book.


Sharon and Larry Humphry came for a visit to meet Alex.



This is Kroger parking lot. See Mike and MAx?? Funny story about this. Me and Grandma are in the car, and MIke and MAx get out of the car to run into Kroger. They disapear....they didn't walk towards the entrance and we had no idea what they were doing. A few minutes later we see Mike stroll by pushing Max in this green car. So cute - I had to take a picture.

Max took a great nap on Nana's couch



We got to go to the park on Wednesday morning. here's Mike and Alex boucing away

Nana and Max on the teeter tatter. Isn't this precious?






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment