Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Hair cut day!!

The boys were sort of in need of a haircut so I decided to be brave and take them by myself today. I wanted to get it done before summer started, and we didn't have anything to do today. Plus it's a fun place with toys, snacks, and movies, even a choochoo train track, so the boys have fun when we go there and love to go. Both boys did excellent. I think it was a good trip overall other than a few bumps...Alex did not want to sit, so he stood, he did not want to wear a cape, he did not want a sucker, he pooped in his diaper and smelt up room ; ), but no tears and was really still amd curious, so I gave him an A- and Max just had a hard time looking straight because he said he wanted to keep an eye on his train his made, and sat like he had aunts in his pants, but listened to the lady good, so he got an A- too. Oh, boys will be boys.

Alex during, notice he is standing



Alex after! My handsome guy posing



Long and bushy max



Older looking max! His hair looks so good all nice an even. Great summer haircuts for the boys!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment