Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Surprise 60th Birthday Dad!

Mom took most of the pictures but these are some we had on our camera. We through a big - big surprise 60th birthday celebration for my dad, he was so surprised. Todd took him out golfing on Saturday September 26th - dad's actual birthday - and when they got back to the house we had everyone waiting there to surprise him. We all had fun eating and getting ready for the Razorback game. Some of my favorite pictures of the day. Bekah, MAry Frannie, and Mabry -all my neices - wore the same cheerleading outfit - and looked so cute - they played together all day long - about 7 hours. There is a picture of them helping Bekah on the bed...there is also a picture of all of them trying to get on dad's lap - and than my personal favorite - when I let them play with my hair while I held Max. The birthday was a lot of fun and a big success. Happy Birthday dad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment