Saturday, November 6, 2010

Date Night!!




sorry these pictures are all of me - mike's phone!!

One Monday, Mom went to go visit Margie in Russellville while Dad had to interview some students at Tech for Tyson. Since they weren't getting home until 8ish, me and mike turned Monday into a little date night. We went to Copelands and shared some wings and spinach dip which was delicious. After that we went to Fast Lanes. They have the best go carts there. They are inside. At first the guy was playing a trick on us and only letting us go very slow, me and mike were a little confused that maybe we had made the wrong activity choice...than they guy laughed and turned us up full speed. It was a lot of fun. The best part was that we got to share the track with 4 teenage girls...I think they got a kick our of me and mike and our driving and racing skills. Because we were practically the only people there on a Monday night, they let us ride for a really long time. It was fun. After that we decided to play a few games, even hop in the photo booth. I would like to point out one picture in particular. Mike, for some reason, always thinks he has a chance against me in Basketball. I always enjoy playing him - it is so much fun. The picture of me and tickets is my basketball victory tickets..... After that we were headed out to the parking lot and saw a gator golf place. looked brand new. We decided to play some putt putt. It was actually a neat little place that had floating balls and encourage people with fish nets to fish their balls out of the water, it was a neat concept, and again we were the only people on the course so they got a kick out of our cheering and excitement over great shots...what a great date night

No comments:

Post a Comment