Sunday, May 29, 2011

Jenn's going away dinner

My friend Jenn moved away again!!! She had just moved back in July from North Carolina - I finally had her and my sister both in the same state - we have 4 friends getting married before August 20th - I am pregnant with my second - and Jenn get's a job in Pennsyvania!!! We all are truely happy for her and this great opportunity. We went out to Cafe Rue Orleans to celebrate her new job and to wish her a happy going away. Mom and dad offered to babysit Max and me and mike both got to go to dinner. We were a little tired since we had no sleep the night before because of Mike's dad's wreck and the 4 hour drive home, but we didn't want to miss saying goodbye. We will miss Jenn but we are excited there are lots of times over the summer/fall that we already have planned to see her. If you didn't know it already Jenn is also up for the award of Bridesmaid of the year and we wish her luck, we're pretty sure she has this one in the bag - ok not really - but if there was such a reward, she would be tough to beat. She will be traveling for 4 weddings and bachelorette parties this summer! There are four lucky brides this summer to have Jenn standing by them. ( One of them is lucky enough to have me too!). We love Jenn and wish her the best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment