Sunday, May 29, 2011

Mother's day at the Gentry zoo

As I mentioned earlier - we decided Mother's day to head to the Gentry drive thru zoo. Ironically this was my 3rd mother's day with Max and 2 of them I have spent at the zoo, but we always have fun going, and as Max gets older it gets even more fun for him to go, so I was happy to go. Mom let Mike drive us in the seqoyah so we could all fit. Mike driving with me in the passenger seat, Max and MAbry in the Middle, and Mom and Mary Frannie in the back - what a car full! below are some pictures we took


mom didn't realize they actually came this close to your car - she was worried they were going to do damage to her sequoyah! haha

Max loved sitting next to Mabry

We made sure everyone had a potty break before the long drive thru the zoo!

I thought Mike took a great picture of the three kids on the lion









No comments:

Post a Comment