Monday, October 17, 2011

The chalk learning city!!

Me and the boys spent our afternoon in Sonora the other day, just for a little something different. While my mom watched Alex, me and Max got to play outside. when I was little me and my neighbor, Nathan used to make chalk cities, so I thought it'd be fun to make one for Max! There was all sorts of fun stuff. I made roads for max to drive through, with stop signs. We made a grocery store for him to buy food, made him his house to park and nap, a gas station (which he visits often). We even made a clothing store for him to practice colors, a count with me station, and an ABC station. It was a lot if fun, too bad the rain came so it is no longer there, but I see a lot of chalk cities in our future!
















No comments:

Post a Comment