Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Alex is a growing baby!!

Alex was 4 months old yesterday!!! (Doctors appointment next week after we return from Delight so stats coming soon) I think his head control and neck muscels are growing stronger everyday, so i wanted to post a picture of the little guy holding his head up. One thing i love about staying home with him is i get to see and capture little moments like this.....and i dont have to say "I cant believe he's already 4 months" i get to say "Our little guy is 4 months"..... You see, me staying home gives both me and Mike soooo much more time with him that i truely dont feel everything is going to fast. For the first time in a long time, i am enjoying every minute, of everyday, just watching my boys grow and our family make lasting memories i am forever grateful for. We are so blessed to have this opportunity.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment