Friday, January 20, 2012

Brotherly Love

I am so thankful for the opportunity to raise not one but two little boys. Alex is only 4 months old and i can already see their brotherly bond starting to form. They are so lucky to be able to grow up and have each other there to play with, talk to, watch movies together, sleep together, and just go through life together a few years apart. There were times after I gave birth to Max and experienced the newborn months that I wondered if i would able be able to do that again. Well the answer was yes! God blessed us with our little Alex and now our family feels more complete than when it was just us 3. I cant wait to be home this next year and watch how Max and Alex play together more and interact more together. Yes, they are and will be a handful, and at times I wonder if there is a sane mother of 2 boys out there.......but I wouldnt have it any other way. Whenever i see them happy together, i try to take a quick picture. Below are some recent ones.























- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: