Friday, July 20, 2012

Happy 40th Anniversary Mom and Dad!!!

This Saturday my parents celebrate their 40th Wedding Anniversary.  I can't believe they have been together 40 years!  Here are a few picturse from when they first met.


 


Pictures from their Wedding Day
July 21, 1972












Pictures over the years


















Celebrating 40 years in Hawaii



I am so thankful for my parents and love them so much.  They have made so many sacrifices for each other, and for our family.  I am so lucky to have them as my parents and grandparents to my boys.  They have worked so hard on their marraige and raising a family. I'm just so thankful that they never gave up on each other or on us.  Because of their hard work and dedication to each other and our family we have made so many happy memories through the years.















They have taught us what it is like to raise a family, and how important it is to have faith, pray, and be part of a church, to always be there for your friends, to always be there for each other.  They have taught us there will be tough times along with the good times, but to support each other no matter what.  I am so thankful they have been such a great example of a Christian marraige for me and Mike. 

So HAPPY 40 YEARS MOM AND DAD!!!!


Here's to many many more years of Happiness together, and many many more memories to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment