Thursday, August 30, 2012

Green sand

Did you know they have green sand? We do now! I thought I bought regular sand at Walmart. I drove over to the outside garden center to get it and they were sold out. The lady told me to run in and get my money back because they were out I wouldnt have something to physically return if I came back later. I looked at her and showed her the two boys in the backseat. There was no way I was going to get those tired boys out of their car seats and drag them to customer service. She smiled and said she had something that would work. She had me open my back trunck and she told me she had green sand that would work. Well, we got home and filled up the sandbox and this is what we got! The kids love it. Max said next time he wanted blue. So now we might forever have colored sand on our sandbox.


- Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment