Thursday, December 13, 2012

What did I do today? BAKED!

Had fun baking today. Dis some while Alex was with mom and Max was at school, and than did a little bot with the both of them (and made a conplete mess), and than finished up tonight while Mike hung out with them. It all started because we have Mike's work Christmas party tomorrow night, so I wanted to bake some goodies for it, than I figured while I wa at it I might as well bake extras so he can take to people on his team, than I figured I might as well bake a few plates for the neighbors too!!! My mom brought over some plates and red wrap this morning. Im so glad she did because they ended up making everythig look so cute. We delivered the neighbors goodies tonight and Mike is bringing a big box to work tomorrow. I love that I was able to do this today. Sometimes finding time to bake is hard, so I am glad I was able to take a day to bake. Now next week I plan on doing it again for our family Christmases (did I spell that right? Haha) only Im going to bake some different things. Below are some pictures of my day.















































- Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment