Saturday, March 28, 2015

Sisters night out


Junque to Jewels is a place in Bentonville you can go and make crafts you get to take home that night.  Me and Kell decided we needed to go and make some new Spring door hangers.  We couldn't decide on a night, so I called them to see what nights they had with open spots.  They were actually having a class the next night they had 2 spots in because it was a make up day for the snow the week before.  Me and Kell were both free so I signed us up and we went the day after we decided to go.  It was fun.  Kell made a cross and an egg.  I made a bunny and a cross.   I actually ended up putting the bunny in my guest bath and the cross on the front door for Easter.  We had fun.  I took a few pictures below.  It was a fun night out with Kelley.  Looking forward to making going a night in April or May to celebrate Kelley's and Jennie's Birthdays. 





Kelley's egg

Kelley's cross

my cross

add bunny




No comments:

Post a Comment