Saturday, March 28, 2015

Gymnastics

Gymnastics at the Little Gym

I put Alex in a gymnastics class for a few months to make friends and to give him something fun to do and look forward to.  I signed him up at the Little Gym in Rogers on Fridays at 10am.  He loved it.  He learned so many new things.  I would definately recommend them.  We took a break from Gymnastics for soccer and tball season.  Also since the weather is getting warmer we will probably spend more time outside in the yard or a park instead of inside at a gym but we definatley plan on going back this year maybe start back in August when Max starts school so Alex will have something he gets to start too.  I took some pictures of him at gymnastics below.  

























1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone on here my name is Fumo Sadiku living in Malindi City Kenyan I want to tell a little more about a good hearted man called Mr Pedro working with funding service as loan officer, Mr Pedro helped me get a loan of 37,115,225.00 Shillings on my trying time trying to get back on my feet to raise my business I know there are some of you here who are in financial difficulties to talk to Mr Pedro pedroloanss@gmail.com I'm so glad for what he did for me and for his Bank accountant as well Accountant Hernandez Lucas Thank you very much for your work well done.

    ReplyDelete