Wednesday, August 26, 2015

HAPPY 1,000 POST BLOG!!!



I reached 1,000 posts on my blog!  How cool is that?!

I thought that deserved a good post, even though this post will put me over my average of one post a month :)  At first when I made my last post I couldn't NOT believe I went that long without blogging.  I would have guessed one month.  Oh well.  The lack of posts I guess just means I prioritized other things right?  That's what life is all about.  Prioritizing our time and making time to do the things important to us.   I'm a firm believer in doing what makes you happy. But let me clarify.  The blog is so important me.  I love it.  It's fun.  It's a srapbook. I love to share and I love to make time for it. Now that the boys have a bedtime routine for school, that means from about 8:30-10pm is my free time!  Sometimes I'll use that to catch up on housework. Sometimes I'll use it to catch up on TV and think of as little as possible.  Sometimes I'll use to have a Stay at the house date with Mike.  and those othertimes....I'll use it to update the blog!

Let me take you back to my first post.  April 2009! 


We've started a blog!!

Mike and I decided to start a blog today and we are pretty excited about it. A lot of the names we came up with were already taken..so we humerously thought of this one, I hope we aren't the only ones that find it's humor.  We'll try to keep it as updated as possible, and I'm guessing with me on maternity leave..it might be pretty often, but we'd thought you'd enjoy keeping up with our busy little lives.  Max and me spent most of the day cleaning and than we cooked some chicken fettucine for dinner to be ready when Mike walked through the door from work and we also took some over to Todd and Jennie's.  We watched American idol and than spent some time with Max in his nursery reading him some books, rocking him in the glider, and looking through some of his clothes.  We put him down in his pack n play around 9pm and he's been sleeping great so far but of course will be up for a feeding shortly.  We are waiting for the night he sleeps through the night, his longest stretch so far is from 10pm to 3am. I actually don't mind when he wakes  me up to eat, it lets me hold him and see him during the night, so I love that, but I love my sleep also..haha.  As soon as he gets a little bit more consistant with his sleeping patterns we'll put him in his crib, but for now he's in the pack n play bassinet next to mommy and daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment