Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My First Mother's Day


Little Max did so great on my first Mother's Day. We started the day off with church, than Mom and Dad ( Grandma & Grandpa) took everyone (me, mike, max, todd, jennie, mary frannie, mabry, and laney) all 10 of us out to eat at MarketPlace. It was our first time all out to eat together. Than we relaxed at the house and had a cookout that night. I loved spending every minute of the day with Max. I am so blessed to have become a mother, there is nothing else like it and no better feeling in the world. I have so much more respect for mother's out there these days and I'm truely learning the meaning of the phrase, " we do it because we love you". Thank you mom for everything you do and for all the other mother's out there working so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment