Friday, August 28, 2009

6 month check up

We had Max's 6 month check up last Thursday. He was 20 pounds 12 ounces and 27.5 inches long...growing boy!! In that 95th percentile. Still on all breastmilk too! We added about a tablespoon a night of squash into his diet. He's still on some medicine for thrush but it is almost all cleared up. Still had some fluid behind his ears but it wasn't infected, they think it was left over from his double ear infectio nthe week before. He got 3 vaccines I took a picture of his bandaide...but he was such a big boy. These were the last of the baby vaccines. The more me and mike read the more thankful we are that we decided to get max vaccinated. Not only will almost 100 percent of nurses and doctors tell you it's the thing to do...but I honestly feel like it is something I can do to protect him from dangerous diseases and I am thankful there is something I can do to protect him. We love our little man and can not believe he is 6 months old.

No comments:

Post a Comment