Friday, August 28, 2009

The naturals game

Mike got tickets to the natural game last week so we decided to go and take Bekah and Matt. It turned out to be $1 hotdog night!!! I think between all of us we ended up eating 8 hotdogs, maybe even more, I lost count. Bekah said sasquatch, he mascot's name and called him a bear. We had so much fun. Max wore his little baseball outfit. I decided to take Max for a little walk to get out of the seats and just as I got up and walked up the stairs they hit a foul ball that landed right in our seats! I couldn't believe it, Mike just reached out and got it and than they all started clapping for him. Me and Max went back to the seats and Mike gave Max the foul ball, so sweet. Max played with it the rest of the game. Was a lot of fun and was glad Mike was able to get us all tickets!








-- Post From Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment