Monday, August 10, 2009

Mary Frannie turns 5!!!

Mary Frannie is 5!!! I can't believe it was just 5 years ago we traveled up to Columbia Missouri for her arrival. We went to the Jones Center to celebrate with a swim party. I was excited to go becuase I have been working with her this summer with her swimming and I think she has gotten a lot better...she's still not a fish...but she has learned a lot more about the water and about swimming, the movements, holding her breath, how to be safe around deep water and ladders, and yes how to actually swim. She can actually swim now - she still needs a lot of practice - but she definately has something to work with now. Mabry has learned a lot this summer too - I got to take her down the Jones Center slide and she loved it...my favorite part....after she gets done sliding the very first word she says is....again? There is a picture of her beautiful and delicious Little Mermaid cake, a shot of the Family - Jennie - Todd - Laney - Mabry - and Mary Frannie - and a shot of her opening the gift from me, mike, and max. We got her a lunch box from Pottery Barn for Kids with her name monogrammed on it from her to take her lunch to Kindergarten...yes Kindergarten...I can't believe she's old enough for that! She's so fun and unbelieveably smart...I know she will love Kindergarten and I know she's excited, I can't wait to hear about all of the new things she learns.

No comments:

Post a Comment