Saturday, September 4, 2010

Babysitting the girls

As many of you probably do not know, My neice's Birthday is on the same day as her Mom and Dad's Wedding anniversary ( my brother and sister in law). They were all suppose to go to Branson, but they decided to wait until Sunday to go. So after Mary Frannie's Birthday PArty at build a bear Mike and I volunteer to Babysit the three girls so Todd and Jennie can go out and celebrate their anniversary. Mary Frannie wanted to play dress up so we all got out some of her princess birthday gifts and went to work. I couldn't believe all of the princess stuff she had! They had fun dressing up Laney and Max. But even more fun when Mike and I joined in the fun. After dress up we had a dance party. Mike found some disney music on pandora. AFter the dance party everyone was worn out - we gave them a lot of blankets and pillows to make a big pallet on the couch and everyone squished on for a movie - Cloudy with a chance of meatballs. We had so much fun spending time with the nieces - Max always loves being around them and takes a good ten minutes to recover after they leave. I bet they all slept good that night....I know me and mike did!!! haha




















No comments:

Post a Comment