Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Trip to Russellville





We took a trip to Russellville to visit Grandma and see my 2nd cousin Mason for the first time. Pictures of Mason are to come ( they are still on the big camera) but I do have a little video of the trip down with max dancing - yes he always provides entertainment in the car - and of Max digging through his new box of cars....story of the cars - so Saturday morning in Russellville with my Grandma.....not a lot to do - we get done with Breakfast and decide we are going to go garage sale looking. My grandma had not gone in years and grab her purse and was excited about the trip. Always an adventure. I hop in to drive, Mike hops in to give us directions and we have Max and grandma strapped in the back seat. Mike takes us a road trip to what my grandma calls " The other side of town" using his gps and an ad he found in the newspaper. We DID NOT get out of the car when we saw where it was but jsut my grandma's comicle remarks in the backseat make the trip worthwhile. On the way back to "the other side of town" we passed another garage sale....we decided to all get out and check it out. We found a box of cars - for only 10 cents each! Grandma goes to pick out 5, mike tells me I can have 10...I said 10? but they are only ten cents each?! Lets get the whole box?! Mike thinks I'm kidding at first, but 200 cars later and only $10 we are riding home with a whole box of match box cars....We definately provided grandma with some entertainment that day - and yes - I let pick 5 from our box

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ashley--do you know how I could pick up my KD State t-shirt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry leslie I am just now seeing this - did you get it? Kama mailed them all out or local they were given to mom meme

    ReplyDelete