Saturday, September 4, 2010

Natalie's Baby Shower

My mom and I held a shower for Natalie Hasenbeck - some of you might know her as Natalie Wagner. She is expecting baby boy Hudson in September. I know her not only because we went to the same highschool and church together, but because our families have become close friends over the years. Natalie actually works as a nurse at Washington Regional in FAyettteville, and I still remember her coming into check on us on our first day after we had Max and she held him when he was only 1 day old. Now she is expecting a baby boy too and we jsut couldn't be happier for her. We had the shower in Sonora at my mom's house. I only have pictures of the decorations because once the shower got started it got so crowded and I had Max I was trying to keep track of and take all of the gifts as Natalie opened them - busy busy. She got some of the cutest stuff - I can't wait to see his nursery some day soon!! Oh...and Josie Wagner - her sister in law came, and her and Nathan have a precious little girl Raylee.....Raylee was born in November 08, just 4 months before Max...they were both at the shower and have become little playmates with each other - they sure love to give each other kisses!




























































No comments:

Post a Comment