Monday, September 17, 2012

Some Changes at The Lamb House!!


 It all started with my sister Kelley being off Friday :)  We decided to start on a few projects that we had been meaning to do for a while, that we finally got started on.  I still have a lot of stuff to do - but we got a great start.

Project 1:  Move Max and Alex into the same room!!!  They are room buddies now :)  They are doing so great.  I am so proud of them. This is a change we have been talking about for a while.  Once Alex started sleeping better we knew it woudl be a good time to combine their rooms.  Yes, I took pictures of them sleeping together for the first time.
 








Since we combined their rooms we can now make an office!!!!  that isn't in our bedroom!!! haha
We are still hooking stuff up, putting up pictures, etc.  One day we want to paint it a light brown, hopefully that will be in the next month or so.

The other side of Max's old room is now the play area.  I want to make some red or black curtains with these.  Maybe this week or the next.

Now we have our spacious entryway back - no more random table in the entryway!

Project 2: Clean the entryway table - done
Such an improvement

Project 3:  Update the boy's bathroom sink.  I love it. Mike installed it. He's getting to be a great handyman these days.


Also - organize their below the sink...I'm not enough going to show a before picture - boy did it look cluttered!

Project 4: Now that the computer desk is out of the Master bedroom - redecorate and organize the master bedroom

It's so much more spacious now and feels like a Master Bedroom - not Mike's office.  I love it.




Many more projects to come!  I don't know if it's fall cleaning, or just some spare time on my hands - or attempting to make more changes to hopefully sell the house - but whatever the case, I am sure enjoying updating and organizing our house.  Next up - Master Closets!!

No comments:

Post a Comment