Saturday, April 5, 2014

It's that time...


Back in March I had to take Max to register for Kindergarten!!
Can you believe it?! 


When did he get big enough to go to school on his own?

when did he get so big we can't throw him up in the air

We love our little Max so much

but he's not so little anymore... (shaggy hair Max)

He has become the best big brother

I love to watch them hang out and play....they are best friends

Max will do great in Kindergarten....he has the best personality.  he can make anyone smile

he loves to play and has a great imagination

he loves to draw

and he's getting pretty smart!
He loves to build and learn new things

my big boy

he's become my best buddy over the last few years being home with him everyday

He's become someone else's best buddy too :)

My little guy is getting big now

I can't believe he just turned 5!


he's our big boy now

We are so proud of him

so get ready Apple Glenn Elementary....HERE MAX COMES!!!!

 Registration Day


Lots of snow left over from the storm....we headed to Registration

The boys colored pictures while I filled out forms

We took a quick tour of the school

and took some pictures

Max will be back in August!


No comments:

Post a Comment