Thursday, February 13, 2014

Frozen


We tried a few different times to go see the movie Frozen and it just never worked out.  One day last week mom was free and so were me and the boys so we decided to all go see Frozen. We went and saw the 1:30 movie at the Promenade.  Max did excellent of course, and Alex did good :)  not great, not bad, but good :)  I had to take him to the bathroom a few times and he changed laps a few times, but behaved excellent for being a two year old in a movie theater for 2 hours.  The best news was that I called the corporate office and found out Alex can eat their popcorn!  I was excited to hear they had dairy and egg free popcorn.  We got a large combo and ate every bite, I couldn't believe it.  

I think Frozen was a great movie.  Good for both adults and kids.  I would recommend it for sure.

Below are some pictures from our adventure.

Thanks Grandma for a great afternoon!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment