Sunday, February 1, 2015

A week with Aunt Phyllis


Aunt Phyllis came to visit us in October for a whole week!  (I know I am way behind on blogging)

She lives in Colorado Springs -which is about 12 hours away, so we get extremely excited when she drives all the way to NWA to visit us.  

We were so excited about the week of Aunt Phyllis - below are some pictures of our week

I made shirts for all of us to wear to War Eagle.  Well - I had the idea - got the sutff - and than Kelley actually was the one that did the hard work and put them together.  I was so excited how they turned out.  I am thankful Kelley was able to step in and help out.

I love how much Alex loves his Aunt Phyllis

Took Aunt Phyllis on the Fayetteville Flyover!  The only one in NWA haha



War Eagle!!!!

Mom drove us all - we hadn't been in a long time.  We were excited to take Aunt Phyllis to War Egle.  For those of you who don't know what it is, it is a HUGE craft fair in NWA that happens twice a year.  Spring and Fall.

look at the cars!!!

3 year old at a craft fair???  oh...I got this

My buddy


Being silly with Aunt Kell

crossing over the War Eagle Bridge


On Friday when the kids got out of school we went to Bella Vista

Craft Fair with FIVE kids?!  They were great :)



All of us back at the house - Sharon - a family friend - joined us too

Aunt Phyllis with the kids



Mike babysat so I could spend time with the women

found me some cute pants!

Grandma bought the kdis bubble wands.  Can't wait til this Spring and Summer when we can use them more



Max had a soccer game.  It was so cool of Aunt Phyllis to come and watch


I took Aunt Phyllis and Aunt Kelley to our annual BIG Fall Rhea Lana's we found lots of stuff for the kids.  Phyllis even bought an outfit for each of the kids.  I thought it was the sweetest thing.  Alex got a brown Nike athletic set and Max got some new pajamas!



Angry Bird Pajama set from Aunt Phyllis - story behind this.  Alex begged Aunt Phyllis all week to play angry birds on her ipad.  What a funny gift Aunt Phyllis found for Alex, haha

his new Nike set

Thanks Aunt Phyllis for a great week.  When are you coming back??!!!

Love you Aunt Phyllis

No comments:

Post a Comment