Monday, February 2, 2015

Applefest

Max had his first festival at his new school  It was called Applefest.  It was Wild West Applefest.  I didn't realize until that afternoon kids were encouraged to dress like cowboys and cowgirls.  We actually had all of these outfits just in our toyroom so it was easy - the boys just put them on.  I loved how adorable they looked.  Max had fun.  We bought tickets, played some games.  It was raining so everything was inside.  It was the first time Applefest had to be held indoors in the past 25 years.  I even got to volunteer that day and help set up with the PTO. I think Max enjoyed his first festival and I know his little brother enjoyed getting to come along too.  Below are some pictures.  Thank you Grandma for joining us too!!!




















No comments:

Post a Comment