Sunday, February 1, 2015

Softball


Had fun watching the girls play softball last fall.  Looking forward to seeing all 3 play this Spring.  Max is going to play t ball this spring too.  In a few years I'm sure all FIVE kids will be playing!  I LOVE to see Mary Frannie pitch.  I would never push anyone into pitching, but I pitched my entire life, and I love to see Mary Frannie have the interest.   I was the only girl on my t ball team.  I started pitching as soon as they would let me.  I loved it.  I love to see Mary Frannie enjoy it too.  She is good, I see a lot of me in her.  She concentrates, she has speed, she has composure.  She is a leader.  She is competitive.  She has fun.  She loves to be on the mound. I can't wait to see her this Spring - no matter what position any of them play, I will always enjoy seeing the neices and Max play softball/baseball.  




No comments:

Post a Comment