Monday, February 2, 2015

Surprise Pictures for MiMi

We took some surprise pictures for MiMi and Paw Paw in Delight. We took them when we were down for Deer season since we were all there and together anyhow, plus Delight has some great photo backgrounds.  I found Bekah's outfit at Rhea Lana's in October, Shannon helped me with the hair and let me borrow a bow (Thank you!).  Max's sweater I found the winter before - I thought it was perfect, poor thing, it was WAY too big but you can't tell that much in photos.  We put it back for him to wear next year :) Alex was precious.  I loved his vest - it's from Aunt Phyllis. We had fun taking pictures together.  We could not have done it without Shannon, she has a knack for getting 5 kids to listen and behave.  A big thanks to our incredibly patient photographer, Mike Lamb.  Doesn't he take the best photos? 



























photographer credit to Shannon Lamb :)

photographer credit to Shannon Lamb :)

photographer credit to Shannon Lamb :)








photographer credit to Shannon Lamb :)















No comments:

Post a Comment