Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Rhea Lana's of Northwest Arkansas

 
Well, it's time of year again....time for Rhea Lana's!!
 
This year Rhea Lana's opening pre sale day was October 20th.  Since Natalie and Drew's wedding was also on the 20th, that presented a problem.  I decided to figure out some ways for me and mom to shop early. 
 
 Problem
Current shopping time 6pm
Current Wedding time 5:30pm
Wedding was 3+ hours away
 
Solution
1.  Consign!!  Consigners get to shop at 1pm so that was a start.
2.  I put up a yard sign and a magnet on my car so that gave me an early workers pass.  Now we got to shop at 11am...getting better!!
3.  I decided to VOLUNTEER!  This was a neat experience.  I actually went and worked the sale for 4 hours.  It was neat to get to see some behind the scenes stuff and felt great to help out since the sale always does so much for me and other NWA moms.  I also enjoyed getting ot visit with other Stay at Home moms. I am definatley going to do this again for the next sale (if I'm not working yet still that is)  Now the shopping time.......9am!!! woohoo!!  perfect
 
Problem solved
Current shopping time 9am
Wedding departure time 1pm
Wedding time 5:30pm
 
First I had to get all my stuff together that I wanted to consign.  I had 89 items this year. 
 
 
I let the kids play in the garage area while I looked through and sorted what I needed to sale.
 
Bye bye leap frog table...we got this for Max when he was 10 months old at his first Christmas.  New in stores is $44.99.  I sold 2 at this Rhea Lana's for $15 each!
 
more tubs....
 
Everything tagged and ready for Rhea Lana's.  Now I just had to fit everything in my car! haha
 
Bye Bye single stroller.  New in stores with car seat $199 plus.  I sold at Rhea Lana's for $40!
 
TIME TO SHOP!
 
Look at all of these great toys to shop through.  Rhea Lana's is a lot of fun to shop.  IT's like a huge kids only garage sale, only 100 times the selection and the stuff is in amazing condition.
 
 
We found found some great stuff for the boys at Rhea Lana's this year.  Below are a few pictures of what we found but here are few to list:
 
Spiderman Christmas toys for Max
Max's big Christmas gift
Alex's big Christmas gift
A batting helmet, soccer cleats, and soccer shin guards all for when Max starts sports next spring
3 pairs of size 4 shoes for Alex
A winter coat for Alex
12 pairs of size 4T pants for Max
A spiderman jacket for Max
a few cute outifts for Alex 12-18 months
ABC learning game ($2)







 
Can't wait for the next sale ETA Spring 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment