Tuesday, October 30, 2012

War Eagle Time!!!

Every Fall we get excited about the Craft fairs.  When I was little my mom used to take me.  It was a time that family and friends would come and we would go to the craft fairs. It wasn't all about the shopping but more about getting to go somewhere fun, walking around looking at all of the neat stuff, eating a funnel cake, smelling all of the other fair food, etc, etc. This year I was excited to go with everyone because I was wasn't working.  My sister also took time off work to go (Thursday and Friday) and my aunt Phyllis drove 12 hours from Colorado to join us and she brought her friend Sue.  Well I decided I might be a little crazy, but I was going to do it....I brought the boys.  It was either that or not go, and I wanted to go, so I decided to give it a shot.  To my surprise they did great.  It was a fun time with everyone and the boys had a blast. 
 
 
 
Here is Alex asking for more snacks :)
 
 Max in the back seat - off to pick up Aunt Kelley!

After we picked up Aunt Kelley I got booted to the back...full car!!  but me and Max had fun
 
Here is a picture at Bella Vista fair.  We got to take a hayride to get to the fairs.  I think Max was more excited about the tractor ride than the fair!

I took the wagon, blankets, popcorn, and chocolate milk, and the ipad!  I think these boys were in heaven.  If I only had a $1 for how many people commented on how cute they were and how much fun they were having.
 mom and Max take a break.  We always wait at the end of the row to meet up




This is at the Convention Centers on Friday. Alex was having fun with Sue's cane.


After the convention centers on Friday we headed out to Kelley and Gran's to see some updates they made to their house and to have a big dinner.  It was delicious.  We gave my dad a ride home to get his truck.  He had to squish inbetween the two car seats.  It was pretty funny.  I had to take a picture.

1 comment: