Sunday, January 6, 2013

Back on the market!!!

Our house is back on the market! We are ready and motivated to sell our house. We cleaned all weekend to make it "market ready" and I plan on de cluttering more and more everyday. Our attic is completely full, and we have stuffed crammed in our shed and garage. Doing everything we can to make our house look better.... And finding a lot of extra STUFF! Looks like we will be having a garage sale this Spring ; ) wish us luck. It's anything but easy trying to sell a house with a one and three year old. I will do my best. The thing I like about it the most though is how clean our house is. Today I cleaned every ceiling fan in our house. Not sure I would have been motivated to do that otherwise. So we'll keep you updated. Lots of paperwork to get done this week and hopefully "live on the market" by the end of the week.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment