Friday, January 18, 2013

The 50th Van Es!!!!

Yesterday my cousin, Bryan Van Es and his wife Katie welcome their 4th kid, Adam James. Isn't he adorable? I can't wait to travel to Russellville and meet the little guy. I can't believe that makes our Van Es family total 50!!


Lets see if I can those lucky Van Es family members Adam is joining!!

Disclaimer: I am on my iPhone with Alex in my lap please ignore all typos!!


Joyce (Nana)

Larry and Charlottle
David Tracy Tristan Sawyer
Angela Frank Izzy Caleb
Sherrie Michael Blaine Ethan

Ron and Virginia
Kelley and Gran
Todd Jennie Mary Frannie Mabry laney
Ashley Mike Max Alex

Wendell and Katy
Jill
Drew and Natalie

Jeff and Polly
Bryan Katie Annie Alec Allie Adam
Amanda Nathan Mason

Kevin and Kellie
Jessie and AJ

Lora and Chris

That's 50 folks !!!! Feel so blessed to have such a big happy family.

No comments:

Post a Comment