Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Bike Ride on the Beach

Friday morning of the Wedding we decided to go on a Bike ride. They had a carrier you could rent so we could take Max with us. We just couldn't pass up a sunrise bike ride on the sand. Max road along in the carrier just great. There actually were a lot of people walking their dog that early so Max kept saying dog. My favorite part were all of the seashells that were on the beach that had washed up from teh night before that no one had picked up yet. We also saw a jellyfish on the sand, that was a little scary. not as scary as the people fishing....I was like - wait a minute - they are fishing and got a SHARK only 20 feet out...which is about where people swim - scary! Good thing it was on my last day at the beach so I didn't have to worry about any of that...oh and by the way I learned the rule that you can fish, but if you catch a shark you have to stop immediately...just fyi that is. Anyways the bike ride on teh beach was so fun it motivated me and mike to buy a bike carrier of our own for bike rides at home.










No comments:

Post a Comment