Friday, August 20, 2010

A Summer night with Max

I know...I haven't blogged in a while...sorry! This weekend it's me and Mike's goal to go through the camera and catch up the blog a bit. Now that I have a job I love and am getting use to it and summer vacations are over...things are starting to calm down around the Lamb household...well sort of :)
We'll start with some pictures taken with our new camera in June. Max pulled a flower from a vase I have in the house and became attached to it. He didn't even want to give it up when we went outside for chores, so we let him bring it. He ran around the yard with it, so cute. These are pictures of him approaching the sprinker, and getting soaked by the sprinkler. We thought it was quite funny...max did not have the same reaction. Oh just another summer night with our Max.
















No comments:

Post a Comment