Saturday, December 7, 2013

Happy Birthday to me!

I had an awesome Birthday spent with Family and Friends.  The week of my Birthday my sister and mom surprised me with some presents on the fireplace and decorated for my Birthday and made me a Birthday chair. 



I picked this out at Sam's after Christmas sale last year.  I had to wait almost a year to open it from my mom!



My sister cleaned our office closet while we were out of town.  it was a DISASTER.  It must have taken her hours.  I took this picture of Mike looking at our clean closet we can actually walk in now.  We are really excited.

surprises from my mom

Mike aka the best Husband ever had this early Birthday surprise for me on the counter one day.  It's a Hydracoach, I have been wanting one for a few months.

My new Happy Everything plate!  The cake is now a Nativity scene for Christmas.  I am excited about all the attachements I will be able to have during the year for it.

Cake my mom got me from Shelby Lynn's....my favorite - caramel filling, delicious

cookies from Shelby lynn's

Alex's dairy free cupcakes :)

My mom and dad catered Wild Hog Barbeque.  It was delicious



All 5 Grandkids at the bar for dinner

My dad and Mike serving cake



Mike got this sign for the laundry room and than even took pictures of the kids helping with Laundry

Laney wearing a Build a Bear costume Mike's mom made

my new cheveron scarf.  I wore it to church on my Birthday to church

Birthday lunch Marketplace after church

eating my free dessert - delicious

Alex enjoying his dairy free desserts.

What a blessed birthday spent with Family.  We even took family pictures on that Saturday.  I can't show any though - not til the Christmas cards arrive in your box!!

No comments:

Post a Comment