Monday, September 16, 2013

Marker

Alex loves the word Marker. Anything he sees that resembles a marker, he points, says marker, than wants to color. Last Thursday we went to the doctor and they had the "safe bucket" where they put all of the needles hanging on the wall, Alex points and says markers. I laughed and explained to him that those were shots! He didn't want them anymore after that ; )

Well last week he found an actual marker, got the lid off, and I guess couldn't find paper because he decided to use his legs. He was so proud he ran up to me, pointed at his legs and said, marker rara (what he calls me) I color with marker.

After I snapped a quick picture, straight to the bath he went. This kid can accomplish almost anything in 30 seconds....lesson learned. Although I still have no idea where he found the marker all by himself.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment