Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Chuckee Cheese time!


For some reason or another everyone out there isn't always a fan of Chuckee Cheese.  I love it.  Maybe it's my kid's ages, or the fact we never buy food and only play games, and I always have coupons for the tokens and make them last several visits, oh....and NEVER go on Saturdays :)  Whatever the reason, I love taking the kids to Chuckee Cheese, and believe me, the boys love it too.  They will behave like angels for days if they know a chuckee cheese trip is a reward.  It's a great rainy day activity, and most of the time I get in and out without spending a dime.  I give them each tokens I save from trip to trip, I use saved gift cards when we run out and buy more tokens.  Did you know you can get 100 tokens for $20?  I can give the kids about 25-30 tokens each, each game costs just one token, and that will last them forever.  Side note - lesson learned - only give the boys one or two tokens at once - or they WILL spill them and you will be on your hands and knees on the floor picking all of them up. I play my fair share of games too.  I love playing basketball, and anything else I can earn some tickets.  Deal or no Deal is normally a good group game too. the best part for me is when they get to turn in their tickets for surprises.  Alex normally is happy with the 10 ticket laffy taffy, or the occasional 10 ticket topper, on a special day - both! haha and we give Max the rest.

Well - a few weeks ago Jennie had to take Laney down to Arkansas Children's Hospital for her quarterly cochlear implant testing and check up.  That meant my mom had the other two girls, I had the boys, and a we decided on a trip to Chuckee Cheese.  Boy did they have fun.  I of course, took pictures. I love spending time with my nieces, and I love when the cousins can spend time together.  

For some reason when I took this I got a flash forward of when MF turns 16 and she gives Alex a ride somewhere

Mary Frannie in charge of token distribution


inseparable at Chuckee Cheese





lol Alex had so much fun riding behind Mary Frannie.






Me verse Mary Frannie - I'm competitive, so I didn't even give her a head start.
I hit a high score - she didn't even have a chance :) just kidding :)

Alex grips onto the rail not wanting Mary Frannie to go home

No comments:

Post a Comment