Sunday, November 17, 2013

Fall soccer has come to an end.......

This post is a few weeks late but better late than never.  Max had his last fall soccer game.  I bought Max some medals to hand out to his team mates, they loved them.  They had snacks and he visited with the other boys after the game.  I got a few pictures.  His best buddy on the team was Mason. I'm not sure if Max will play on the Spring soccer team or not.  We'll just see what kind of sport mood he is in when sign ups come around.  He says right now he wants to play baseball - which would be tee ball.  I would have to look at the schedules but I'm not sure about him wanting to play both.  I guess we'll just tackle that decision when we come to it.  It would be hard to say no if he really wanted to play both, both I also don't want him to over commit at 4 years old....so we'll just have to see.  For now he loves his soccer buddies, still talks about them, and most of all, every time we pass the soccer fields he talks about his games, I love that part....








No comments:

Post a Comment