Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Lost shoe mystery solved!!!


A few weeks ago I send out the above picture - to several people. 

Grandma - Can you check your house for this shoe?
MiMi - Can you check your house for this shoe?
MiMi - Did we leave this shoe at the trailer?
Aunt Kelley - Have you seen this shoe?
Mike - Help I can't find Max's tennis shoes!
Friends - do you see this shoe at your house?

Max has a few pair of 11 shoes, but he has slowly outgrown them and mostly wear's his size 12 star wars shoes.  He LOVES them.  They are so cool, and they light up.  My mom bought them for him for his Birthday.  Well here the cooler temps came, and we could only find ONE of his favorite shoe.  We turned the house upside down.  Cleaned the car. Cleaned the toyroom.  Looked under beds.  Looked in closets.  Looked in the backyard.  Looked and Looked and Looked.  NO SHOE

Luckily, Rhea Lana's was coming up.  I bought Max not one, not two, but 3 pairs of size 13 tennis shoes. I found some awesome deals.  He got two pairs for $3.50 each and I paid $8 for a cool pair of Nike's.   He had one pair at home so we have 4 pairs of size 13 tennis shoes now.  I counted the size 12 Star war shoes as a loss.  Oh well.  

As I am cleaning out the garage.....I look inside a riding toy and I found the extra shoe shoved - squished - inside underneath the seat.  I couldn't believe what I saw.  THE MISSING SHOE!!!  We were all excited.  We now have both size 12 star war shoes......and....4 other pairs of size 13.  We're good for shoes this winter just incase this happens again...and with two boys....there is a chance.





1 comment:

  1. Need To Boost Your ClickBank Banner Traffic And Commissions?

    Bannerizer made it easy for you to promote ClickBank products using banners, simply go to Bannerizer, and grab the banner codes for your favorite ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator Tool to promote all of the available ClickBank products.

    ReplyDelete