Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Hey Ash, there's a cat in your car


So the other night we pull my car into the garage, get out of the car and go inside. A lot later, Mike goes outside and notices Max left his door open. He goes to get something out of the front seat (I think an iPhone charger) and there was A CAT in my car! We both have a little fear of cats, especially ones we don't know.  We both opened the doors hoping the cat would just hop out.  Of course I take a picture first.  The cat won't budge!  Of course my car is warm and it's freezing outside.  This black cat follows me everywhere around the neighborhood.  I don't even like cats.  It's black too.  Not that I'm superstitious, but I did try to out run it once just so it wouldn't run in front of my car. It won. We finally made enough noise and shewed the cat out of my car and out of the garage.  It was the event of the night.  From now on I make sure Max closes his door.  No more cats in my car!  (I cleaned it thoroughly the next day).



No comments:

Post a Comment