Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Clean Clean Clean


I love a clean house, so sometimes having 2 boys at home can drive me a little crazy - but I think we have reached a good happy medium balancing playing and cleaning and the boys are learning the difference between playing with a lot of toys at once verse just throwing toys off shelves and dumping baskets :)


The boys actually like cleaning their playroom.  It gives us a chance to all playing there at once.  They also like being able to walk around.  They also like when all of their toys are in the right spot so they can find them easier.  I don't clean the play room a lot, but when I do it sure looks nice.

Playroom before

ahh.....clean playroom after

Sometimes when it's me verse the dishes or me verse the laundry, they win, but I try my best to stay on top of these in my time at home so Mike doesn't have to worry about them. Sometimes I will take a picture of how messy every looks and text it to mike - so when he walks in from work after a long day to all the dishes and counters clean and all his laundry sorter.... he will know how hard we've been working at home....

I don't know how we can pile up this much laundry - but it happens

I love that lately I've had time to do a few organizational projects like clean out the pantry and clean out all of the drawers.




Makes me thankful that I not only get to stay at home and spend time with the boys - but also have time to help with house chores.  It makes it so much easier for us to spend time as a family if when mike walks in the door we have all of the chores done and dinner ready.  

No comments:

Post a Comment