Monday, April 8, 2013

Easter in Sonora


Easter in Sonora

We all met up for Easter in Sonora this year.  It was easy for us since we live there now :) oh haha
Saturday we dyed Easter eggs.  It was fun, but messy for sure.  I told Jennie I have to put aside my type A personality when dying Easter eggs with 5 kids under 8. Alex more so just made deviled eggs and spilled stuff, but he still participated. We had a ton of dye and I think 4 different kits.  The kids had a blast and I think we dyed 60 eggs.


Here is the annual bunny cake!  I started this tradition when Max was born.  I want to make a bunny cake with them every year as a tradition.

We found out Bekah was going to be joining us on Easter so I wanted to put together a little Easter basket for her too.  I found this neat dress up magnet kit I knew she'd love.


Here is Max and Alex on Easter morning.  This is after church. I told MAx the Easter bunny said you had to celebrate Jesus before you opened any presents :)







Here is a picture of the 3 Lamb cousins on Easter morning. 
Alex 18 months
Bekah 6
Max 4

Aunt Kelley joined us for Easter!!


Here are the kids opening up their Easter surprises.


Easter egg hunt time!!  We had a pretty good one this year.  We had about 200 eggs stuffed with money, candy, and surprises.  Some were just in the grass, others were a little harder like on cars or under bushes or in trees, and some were hard like on top of the swingset or in the basketball goal net! All the kids had fun going on the hunt and it lasted a while, than they all sat and looked at their loot.






Here uncle Matt is helping Alex get an egg no one else saw.











Here is a picture we got from Max's school.  This is his class.  He loves his school, they do such fun things with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment